File Omission Letter in 6DCA

When filing an omission letter in the superior court, the Sixth District Court of Appeal requires the letter be filed and served on the Court of Appeal through TrueFiling. It is not enough to just serve the Court of Appeal. If the letter is only served on the Court of Appeal, the court might miss it and neglect to toll the briefing schedule.

Scroll to Top